- Learning tool and teaching model adopted at Theme Music moves beyond the traditional teaching model of educators and students
- All courses are offered in 3 divisions: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Learning.
- We offer courses in
- Music for Little Mozarts classroom & piano course
- Piano (Western Classical, Jazz & Popular Music)
- Guitar (Western Classical, Electric, Acoustic & Bass Guitar
- Violin (Western Classical)
- Wood Wind Instruments (Recorder, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone)
- Vocals (Western Popular & Western Classical)
THEME conducts a series of annual events that give its students a great platform to perform in front of audiences, increase their musical awareness and knowledge and make them confident individuals. The following events are held annually in all THEME branches across the country
Theme Annual Concert: The main event of the school year, the Theme Annual Concert is famous for its performances by Theme’s student who prepare in a collaborative effort to pull off amazing renditions of classics, modern hits and even movie soundtracks. Original music composed by the students themselves is also performed.
Theme Music Quiz: The Theme Music Quiz is an open event held for all THEME students. It is a fun filled event, which encourages students to study aspects of music they would not encounter in their daily routines and put their knowledge to the test.
Recitals: Theme regularly organizes in house recitals for all its upcoming students. These recitals, spread throughout the year give an excellent chance for all students to showcase their talent and to gain confidence playing in front of an audience.
Spread the Music Week: For one week every year, young students are encouraged to bring along a friend to attend one of their classes. This enables the students to show their friends the music that they have been learning and inspire their friends to pick up music as well.
Open House Week: Theme organizes two weeks in the year, where the teachers meet with each parent and discuss the student’s current progress as well as plan for the next semester. Individual Theme Report Cards are given to each student.
- Activities: Musical Instrument classes, Singing classes, guitar,keyboard, piano, violin, woodwind
- Age Group: 3.50 to 60
- Center or Private Coaching: Centre
- Days & Timings: Mon to Sun – 11:00AM to 7:00PM
- Average Fees: On Request
- Student Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Pick-up and Drop Facility: No
- Individual Classes: Yes
- We look carefully for the perfect teacher, a combination of qualities including in-depth music knowledge and teaching experience.
- All teachers are qualified instructors with degrees and diplomas in performance and pedagogy from International Music Examination Boards.
- They are extensively trained by THEME in all areas of teaching group and solo methods for their respective instruments.
- THEME conducts regular Quality Control audits on the teachers to ensure that only the best practices and teaching methods are followed at THEME.
- Fully equipped Multi Media KAWAI Piano Labs for group and solo students.
- Individual pianos and head phones are provided for each student
- CD players and recording systems used which provides for more interactive learning.
- Well lit, clean and air-conditioned music learning labs.
- Practice facilities.
- Mini hall for recitals, concerts and workshops
International Board Examinations
- Theme Music Institute Mumbai is associated with the London College of Music Examinations, UK.
- LCM, UK is fully accredited as an awarding body by Ofqual
- Students gain UCAS points towards University entry at higher grades
Why choose us
- When you learn with us, you can expect us to be creative and forthcoming.
- We are contemporary in our approach, responsive to student’s needs, and innovative.
- Since 2000 Theme Music Institutes has established a reputation of providing the Finest Music Learning Models available across the globe.
- Acquiring course materials from well-known Music Educational Publication Houses like Alfred Publishing, Hal Leonard, Music Exchange, Oxford University Press, RGT, Faber Music, Boosey & Hawkes, Music Sales Group, boston.com, etc further add an international dimension to our music learning.
603 OM Palace, Pali Hill, DR Ambedkar Road, Khar