Angel Xpress Foundation operates free learning centers out of parks and promenades where educated adults from around the neighborhood gather at a pre-determined hour to teach English and Math for an hour everyday to first generation learners from nearby slums. These lessons are generously peppered with Values, Civic Responsibility, Art, Craft and Dance. Our classes are currently operated in 11 batches across 5 locations in Bandra, Santacruz, Juhu, Lokhandwala and Andheri E.
We are looking to expand our team and currently need to fill the following positions
- Central Administrator + Center coordinator – this is a part time onsite + work out of home kind of a profile for our Santacruz center.
- Center administrator cum teacher (3 hours a day for our center in Andheri E)
- Center coordinator for forthcoming AXF centers in Powai and Colaba (2 to 3 hours a day)
- English teachers for schools around Khar, Bandra, Santacruz
- Those interested may please respond to [email protected]@gmail.com, for the coordinator role we prefer someone who lives around Bandra, Khar, Santacruz.
We are looking for people who are responsible, diligent and well organized with a pleasant personality who can work well with people. Ability to be able to work in a composed manner in a situation of chaos is necessary when dealing with children.
For the administrator’s role We need people who are comfortable with XL, can write professional reports; ability to manage HTML and word press would be an added bonus.
For this role we prefer someone who lives around Bandra, Khar, Santacruz.