Celebrities are just like us. They put aside time to unwind and chill at favorite hot-spots. After grueling shifts at the workplace which require heavy make up and costume, and immense energy to emote characters or require extensive monologues/interviews, we often find them rather low-key in person. We recently revealed some starry residences and now bring to you favorite Celebrity Hangouts in Bandra
If you’re planning a weekend outing and don’t mind making memories with film stars around, reroute to Bandra. Here’s where they chill :
1. Bandstand Promenade – Salman Khan is often spotted cycling on the other end of the promenade. Whenever you visit keep an eye on the cyclists.
2. Carter Road Promenade – Milind Soman in often found running across the streets and promenade of Carter Road. You will find him in his signature shorts smiling away if noticed by fans.
3. Pali Mala Road (Uphill) – As you take the Bagel Shop Street upward going to main Pali Hill street, you might just bump into residents Jugal Hansraj, Jackky Bhagnini and Ranbir Kapoor.
While the former two are seen walking like any other fitness enthusiast, Ranbir will be spotted cruising in his car wearing his statement cap. Visitors may even spot the poetically gifted Gulzar saab at his balcony.
4. Hakkasan Restaraunt – Swarmed by several committed and married Bollywood couples for special dinners and celebrations, Hakkasan is now known as a top Celebrity Hangout in Bandra. You may find many pictures and videos of Shahid Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Arbaaz Khan, Ekta Kapoor among many others in the restaurant premises. The place hosts private dining areas which is largely preferred by celebrities seeking private time.
5. Olive Bar and Kitchen – This popular Celebrity Hangout in Bandra is witness to several B-town controversies. Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan had a major ego clash when they fought over their respective reality shows and TRPs at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party back in the day. After a major verbal spat, the actors swore never to work together, until Aamir Khan pitched in and sorted the matter.
Even before Ranbir Kapoor debuted in B-Town he regularly paid a visit here. Manish Malhotra, Urmila Matondkar, Deepika Padukone, Imitiaz Ali are often seen chilling here. Movie productions even host their informal movie meetings here.
6. Kitchen Garden by Suzzete – Rajkummar Rao and Sara Ali Khan have often been spotted at this cozy cum healthy restaurant situated right opposite Gold’s Gym, Bandra. They have a wide variety of salads, sandwiches, beverages, fresh juices and serve breakfast as well. The restaurant works on first cum first serve model.
7. Masala Bay, Taj Land’s End – This 5 star luxury diner is synonymous with Aamir Khan. The mega star loves to customize the menu and eat as per his liking. He often visits with wife Kiran Rao.
8. Pali Bhavan, Bandra – You may love this place for it has the stamp of approval of A-league celebrities. The place is frequented by Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh. It serves a wide spread of continental, Italian, local Maharashtrain, salads and fast food. The actors often indulge in small talk and host their official Bollywood meetings here.
9. Gaitey & Galaxy Multiplex, Bandra – Keep an eye on the aisles whenever you visit Gaitey, Galaxy in Bandra or look out for late comers clad in aBurkha. In all possibility it is a star who is present to watch his/her screening and gauge the audience’s reaction. Ranveer Singh recently engaged with his Gaitey Galaxy fans on the day Simmba released.
Let us know your next celebrity encounter or any other place where you came across a star!