From the same family that brought P.D. Hinduja National Hospital to Mumbai 60 years ago, comes the city’s newest and most exclusive medical home, imbued with the expertise, warmth, knowledge and service that can only come with experience.
A 100-bedded institution, Hinduja Healthcare has a team of over 200 consulting doctors across multiple specialties to provide personalised treatment like never before. Our nurse: patient ratio of 1:1 ensures that all our patients are promptly attended to.
- A dedicated call-centre ensures quick appointment.
- Valet parking is available.
- Car elevators have been installed to maximise usage of space. Multiple billing counters ensure diminished queues.
- Each floor has a designated floor executive to ensure personalised service. Well-appointed room with detailing ensures maximum convenience.
We use the latest medical practices and technology to provide the best quality healthcare in the city.
- Leading surgeons have been selected to provide best available treatment. Necessary state-of-the-art resources for diagnosis, Operating Theatres and ICU have been put together in a clean setting that is planned for minimum patient movement.
- Cutting edge intelligent facilities such as a cath-lab, 2-D echo, 4-D ultrasound, a 128-slice CT scanner, digital X-ray and PACS (Picture Archival and Communication System)five operation theaters, amongst a host of other services, are available round the clock.
- Our vacuum-driven medicine delivery system can propel medicines from the ground floor pharmacy to the operation theatre on the fifth floor in less than 10 seconds faster than any other method.
- From routine general surgical operations including cosmetic surgeries to complex joint replacements, cardiac and key-hole surgeries, the hospital is fully equipped to handle a broad spectrum of surgical services.
- Our carefully detailed operation theaters are equipped with the latest medical systems and are finished in non-reactive and antifungal materials to prevent infection and to maintain hygiene.
- Our Intensive Care Unit (lCU) is also coated with seamless vinyl to prevent any form of fungal growth.
- All patient-beds are networked for central monitoring 24/7 by our ICU specialists, who are experienced enough to handle any kind of medical emergency.
- Reclining Barcaloungers and individual lockers provide ease, rest and relaxation to the families of our ICU patients.
- CCTV and access control systems to monitor the entire hospital.
- Uninterrupted supply of power to all our operation theatres
- 100 per cent power back up for the entire hospital, ensure flawless medical service at all times.
- Our Out Patient Department is also equipped with consulting rooms and diagnostic facilities of the highest international standards.
- All rooms have fully automated motorized patient beds, a unique ‘Nurse Calling System’ conveniently installed both by the beds and in the washroom, STD / ISD facilities, flat screen televisions equipped with high definition digital cable service and headphones for noise free viewing.
• General Surgery
• Cardiac Surgery
• Surgical Oncology
• Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Pediatric Surgery
• Plastic Surgery
- We have dedicated an entire floor to the sanctity of Mother and Child Care. Technologically advanced Birthing Suites consisting of automated labour beds, a separate Neo-Natal Intensive Care unit (NICU) as well as an independent labour room help ensure the health, vitality and well-being of both mother and child.
- Our state-of-the-art multi-purpose conference hall can seat up to a 100 individuals and is used for clinical seminars, in-house programmes and a regular exchange of knowledge for our nurses and other staff to upgrade their skills.
- Direct connectivity to all operation theatres enables a live relay of surgeries to the delegates.
- Additionally, lifestyle management courses, including those on yoga and health awareness, ensure that the community at large may benefit from this facility.
Our hospitality encompasses a wide array of gourmet vegetarian food made of carefully handpicked, seasonal and nutritious ingredients; choose from calorie-counted Indian, European, Mexican or Oriental flavors whilst on your road to recovery.
- Each room has a 32″ LCD TV and earphones to minimise noise and 199 channels to choose from.
- Wi-fi is available to help you stay connected
The hospital has a large conference hall with a capacity of 100 seats with video conferencing facilities for doctor and patient education seminars and a well-stocked library to support academics.
We are a leading hospital providing you with the finest medical care and service in a comfortable and luxurious environment. We have a meticulously selected team of Mumbai’s foremost surgeons and physicians who work together to give you an unparalleled experience.
At Hinduja Healthcare we ‘Work to Give’.
HINDUJA HEALTHCARE SURGICAL
724, 11th Road,
Mumbai – 400052
Telephone: 022 – 2646 9999
Facsimile: 022 – 2646 1945
For Emergency: 24 Hrs – 022 – 2646 9911
Enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointment call 022 30918989 or 022 6154 8989
Source for content and images: Website