The Hospital run by the Ramakrishna Mission was started in 1924, and is located right opposite the Temple. Its aim is to provide quality medical services at affordable prices. The patients are treated without any distinction of caste, creed or community.
You will encounter round the clock and unstinted services of the dedicated doctors and other medical staff. There are many among them who serve on an honorary basis.
Poor patients are treated free or given concessions. You can avail of both – allopathic and homeopathic services here. Even today only Re. 1/- for registration and Re. 1/- for one day’s scheduled medicines are charged in the allopathic OPD, and the Homeopathy Dept. charges Rs 15 for 7 days medicines .
Facilities available in-patient
- 70 BEDS in four types of accommodation to suit individual requirements
- ICU-12 BEDS with modern equipments
- Operation Theatres with C-ARM and facilities for Gen-Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic including Knee and Hip replacement, etc. with consistent quality control including sterile air control laminar flow ventilation, Gynaecology, Opthalmology for Cataract with Phaco Emulsification and Vitreo-Retinal Surgery and ENT Surgery, state of art Anaesthesia Machines and Ventilators, managed by experienced Anaesthetists and Intensivists.
- Facilities available for routine Neurosurgery
Facilities available out-patient
- Consultants in different Specialties
- 24 hrs X-Ray and Pathology Investigations.
- Histopathology Services provided
- Sonography, ECG, Tread Mill Test, 2-D Echo and Colour Doppler.
- PFT and EEG
- ENT with Exclusive Naso- Pharyngo- Laryngoscopy facilities
- Endoscopy Clinic
- Dialysis : State of the art latest machines
- Audiology & Speech Therapy Department
- Dental, Orthodontic and Maxillo Facial treatment.
- Dental Whitening System.
- General and Executive Health Check up.
- Pharmacy opened 24 hrs.
- Dispensary for medicines
Ramakrishna Mission Hospital,
Ramakrishna Mission Marg
12th Road, Khar (West), Mumbai 400 052
Office: +91-22-2604 7342/ 26059737/ 26484119
ICU Direct: +91-22-2646 2242
Superintendent: +91-22 2605 5993
Administrative Officer: +91-22-26480860
Fax: +91-22- 2600 1879
E-mail: [email protected]