RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital has a built up area of 9000 sq. feet with the bed capacity of 25 and 3 operation theatres. We have various room categories like deluxe rooms, twin-sharing rooms, general wards, etc. it also we have facilities like cafeteria and canteen to the patients and their attendants. RG has specialized and expert medical professional team and the latest state-of-the-art technology to offer the best services to its patients. The hospital has treated more than 2,50,000 till date from India and abroad. RG Stone recently has been a Guinness World Record holder for treating the patient with largest kidney stone in the world (13cm) without an open surgery.
500 mA X-Ray
Pathology with mini VIDAS and Cell Counter
Ultrasound with Prostatic Biopsy and TRUS
The hospital has three state-of-the-art well equipped operation theaters to carry out major and minor surgeries. The operation theatres are equipped with Siemens Lithotriptors with ultrasound & x-ray attachment for localization and treatment of kidney stone, 100 watt Holmium Laser for treating enlarged prostate and urinary stone, Nephroscope and Uretroscope from Karl Storz and Richard Wolf, Germany for complete endourology.all the modern facilities and equipments from Karl Storz and Richard Wolf to perform advanced laparoscopic surgeries i.e. 3 Chip Digital Camera, LCD Medical Monitor,Morcellator, Bipolar & latest laparoscopic instruments.
The institute has a large team of qualified, experienced and dedicated consultants, doctors, nurses and other para-medical staff belonging to all concerned disciplines. This has greatly helped the institute to ensure that those engaged in treatments are fully conversant with latest procedures and innovations with the help of submitting various national and international papers, regular participation in conferences and workshops worldwide.
RG Super Specialty Urology:
RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital is the first Super Specialty Urology Institute to introduce “SIEMENS LITHOTRIPSY” in India. It was established in the year 1986 with its foundation in Mumbai. After mastering the technique of urinary stone management without surgery, RG is proud to introduce another revolutionizing technology – “100 watt Holmium Laser” from Coherent USA in the year 1999.
RG has been certified by Guinness Book of World Records for treating the largest kidney stone (13 cm) in the world.
Taking in view, our international standard success rate many public sector undertakings, multinationals, insurance companies and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare have empanelled us for the treatment of their employees and their dependants
Urinary Bladder Cancer
Removal of Uterus
Female Urinary Incontinence
Laparoscopy for Infertility
Hysteroscopic Myomectomy / Polypectomy
Hysteroscopic Endometrial Biopsy
Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation
Hysteroscopic Septal resection
Transcervical resection of the Endometrium
Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Gall Bladder Stone
Few First’s of RG
- First Institute in the country to have ‘Siemens Lithotripsy’.
- First Institute in India to introduce ‘100 watt Holmium Laser’.
- First Institute to perform Laparoscopy assisted PCNL for a Pelvic Kidney Staghorn.
- First Institute to treat the youngest patient with stone (7 months).
- First Institute to treat the oldest patient with stone (107 years).
- First Institute to treat a patient having permanent cardiac pacemaker with stone by lithotripsy.
- First Institute to start its information centre in Srinagar and U.K.
Few Only’s of RG
- Only institute to offer all available modalities of stone disease management under a single roof.
- Only institute to offer all available modalities of prostate disease management under a single roof.
- Only institute in India to have 15 Super Specialty Urology Centres.
- Only institute to attain ISO 9001:2000 certificate for Lithotripsy, Endourology, Holmium Laser, Laparoscopic Surgeries and Diagnostics.
- Only institute to have more than 65 International and 100 National publications.
- Only institute to have internationally trained faculty.
RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital
Ahimsa Marg, 14-A, Road
Mumbai- 400 052
Tel: +91 22 6146 3500
Fax: +91 22 2646 2123
Helpline: +91 93226 53838
FOLLOW BANDRA INFO ON YOUR PREFERRED SOCIAL NETWORK