So this afternoon, I decided to do a recce at the newly opened Spice Cinemas single screen theatre called Le Reve. The newly opened theatre looks plush with lot marble flooring at white washed interiors but retains the same layout.
Here are some points for you to know about your favourite cinema. (yeah! you don’t have a choice).
1) Unlike Globus, there is no ticketing window below outside the theatre, which is a right decision. Also, I learnt that they might completely switch to online app based ticket booking and there won’t be a ticketing counter at the theatre itself. But I doubt that could happen. You can book the tickets online here
2) Le-Reve has some a live kitchen and will be serving all kind of fast food goodies like Burgers, sandwiches and smoothies. ( I will stick to the chicken sandwich priced at Rs 180/190 )
3) Le-Reve has plans to come up with a cafe soon, I think this is a brilliant idea, what an excellent idea to hang out with friends for a chat and discuss movies, like a film club.
4) The price of the tickets for morning show is Rs 120/-, and it would escalate as you come closer to demand. I guess all of you know surge pricing?
5) For the time being, Le-Revue is going to be a single screen theatre, and I could sense that there are plans for more screen, but the lady at the counter wouldn’t divulge saying “there are no plans as such”. But then I trust my clairvoyance more than her denial.
6) “Le Rêve” means “The Dream” in French.